Labels

Search This Blog

Thursday 13 January 2011

A TOP 5 MUSIC VIDEOS list


Here's a top 5 of my favorite music videos which don't mean it's a list of my top 5 songs (although me and the current Mrs. Leftbridge have cut some rug or greased a pole to each of them at some point or other). If you agree, don't agree then let me know what 3 min promo' classics I've missed.

DANDY WARHOLS-BOHEMIAN LIKE YOU.


OASIS- LYLA.


The Cardigans - My Favourite Game


Gorillaz- Dare


The Verve-Bitter Sweet Symphony

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite impressed with your choices Dr. L, and maybe a little surprised. I had never seen the Dandy Warhols video and now that I have, aye - it's pretty cool, although the song makes me want to peel away my scalp & to take a cheese grater to my brain.
    Jonas Ã…kerlund is responsible for creating the 'My Favourite Game' masterpiece and also the Prodigy's 'Smack My Bitch Up' - I love the video too!
    Fuck it, you've inspired me. I'll hit you up with a link when I'm done. X

    ReplyDelete